Sign in to follow this  
Guest Alemart

Beta download, post your impressions here

Guest JuiceRabbit

Sure was fun! Even TDragger was there in the ultralite.

Guest 777LR

Frankfurt/Main (EDDF):f1hq3.jpgfhangarnv6.jpgfcityvl5.jpgTons of traffic around EDDFftrafficjb6.jpgMelbourne, Aust.melbournens7.jpgDetailed cities/airport files found in the /scenery folderssceneryfileseq3.jpg

Guest Corey Morris

Can some take some shots of MKJS thanks

Guest eltonhoyantam

Can some1 post screens of vhhh and take a look if vhhx is still in FSXElton

Guest JBrooks

Thanks for the RDU shot. Gates are better than nothing. Otherwise I will continue to use my vivid imagination! :) Glad to see Charlotte made the detailed list in the thread. At least one NC airport (well two if you count First Flight) up to specs. Appreciate your sharing the shots with us!

Guest neslesman

Pretty damned cool for beta says me.That's the last I'm going to look at FSX for 1 year. I just became a flight simmer and I'm going to enjoy the wonders and prices of what I have in front of me for now. What I don't know won't hurt me. Caveat: Situation to be reviewed in 3 months time.

Guest 3ra_Luke

Any screen from LEAL (ALicante, Spain) will be very appreciated.I

Guest twsimfan

I'm not sure on Seattle... at that angle I can't get the "context".But Boise looks wrong to me. I lived there in the early 80s and while I'll admit I've been gone a long time the roads don't look right to me. I-84 looks too close to the airport. And I dont see the frontage road along the North side of the airport I used to ride my old Honda Silverwing on... was a good one to get it up to 90... :-shy... I was lots younger and more foolish then. ;) Also while the mall was built after I left I have been back a few times and... well... is it in the right place?I live in the Denver area for the past 21 years and that doesn't look right either. Although Coors Field does look closer to where it belongs than the default FS04 had it... was way out in unincorporated Adams County as I remember. I have the Denver Mega City loaded now and it puts it where it belongs.

Guest SkyRaider

Boise is wrong, I should know since I live there. The mall is actually a theater and its a few miles west of its current location. I-84 is correct, but they missed all the new additions and the unique yellow terminal still there at the end.The canal is way to big and it follows the wrong path as well. I hope the Boise River is somewhat more correct. It was completely wrong in FS9.The photo images used for the mall are wrong too. I have never seen anything like that while flying my Cessna in and out of KBOI. I think they just used generic photos for the scenery. At least the taxiways and runways are correct finally. I just hope the ATC uses the taxiways correctly now. (also I hope someone adds A-10s and C-130s to the south tarmack, that would make the guard side look way cool).

Guest unitedpilot36

>Boise is wrong, I should know since I live there. The mall is>actually a theater and its a few miles west of its current>location. I-84 is correct, but they missed all the new>additions and the unique yellow terminal still there at the>end.>>The canal is way to big and it follows the wrong path as well.>I hope the Boise River is somewhat more correct. It was>completely wrong in FS9.>>The photo images used for the mall are wrong too. I have never>seen anything like that while flying my Cessna in and out of>KBOI. I think they just used generic photos for the scenery.>At least the taxiways and runways are correct finally. I just>hope the ATC uses the taxiways correctly now. (also I hope>someone adds A-10s and C-130s to the south tarmack, that would>make the guard side look way cool).I live in Boise as well, well pretty close, Nampa. They got the terminal wrong as always but they pretty much nailed the foothills this time. I'd love them to have the Idaho National Guard hangars and the Fed-Ex ramp and all the other stuff but it's not one of the detailed cities so that's not going to happen. They actually got the freeway right after taking a peak at google earth. They even included the flying y which I was pleasantly surprised at.

Guest HappyGillmore77

Screenshots of ESSA, (Stockholm, Arlanda) would be really appreciated, thanks!

Guest eltonhoyantam

Screenshots of VHHH and VHHX would be great! THX!Tell me if VHHX is out of the listElton

Guest mclihah2

Just noticed on the detailed city list that there is a detailed Mecca (Saudi Arabia)Can somebody PLEASE take a shot of Mecca?In particular the Grand Mosque in Mecca, I'm madly curious to see what they have there.. As I'm working on a 3D conversion of the mosque for FS...(my work is at http://www.3dkabah.comThe Position is Co-ordinates: N21*25.25 E39*49*98ThanksAbid