Hi Alex,

I am running LNM 2.2.3 in a networked environment and connected with Prepar3d v4.4. Everything works great except the weather icons on the map. When I select "Flight Simulator"  in the "Airport Weather Source" menu no icons appear. When I select "NOAA" or "VATSIM" they appear immediately. For a correct understanding of this issue: the "Prepar3d" computer is connected via littlenavconnect with the "LNM" computer. Do you have any idea what could be the cause of this?

Many thanks and kind regards,

Alje Bakker

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your answer. I will read that thread and will do some more testing. I will keep you informed about the results.

Kind regards,

Alje Bakker

Hi Alex,

I have read the thread and did some testing. However this is not the solution in my situation. On the "Prepar3D" computer I am using Active Sky. When I select "Active Sky" on the connected "LNM" computer nothing shows up. Only when i select "NOAA" or "VATSIM" the icons appear. As I told you before both computers are connected with eachother by littlenavconnect. Do you have any clue about this issue?

Thanks and kind regards,

Alje Bakker

ActiveSky weather is not transferred to the remote. This is the same issue with the X-Plane METAR.rwx file.

I suppose you do not see any AS weather in the remote at all.

One solution is to share the AS weather directory in Windows on the flying computer and then point the AS weather path in LNM to the Windows share.

Alex

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your reaction. I will follow your suggestion to share the AS directory and then point the AS weather path in LNM to this share. Many thanks again.

Kind regards,

Alje Bakker