Sign in to follow this  
Oskar_GER

External power connection does not close!

Hello people, when loading and unloading you need the PMDG 747-8F External Energy to open the large side door on the left and the nose. If I remove the external energy, the flap for the plug is not closed (see picture). Also, if I pressed in the CDU "CLOSE ALL", nothing changes.

Do you have the same problem or am I doing something wrong?

Greeting Oskar
expwz6krz.png

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

39 minutes ago, Oskar_GER said:

Hello people, when loading and unloading you need the PMDG 747-8F External Energy to open the large side door on the left and the nose. If I remove the external energy, the flap for the plug is not closed (see picture). Also, if I pressed in the CDU "CLOSE ALL", nothing changes.

Do you have the same problem or am I doing something wrong?

Greeting Oskar
expwz6krz.png

please note that PMDG requires that users include a signature block with the user's name, first and last, in all posts in the PMDG forum.
Failure to include a signature will result in removal of the post without comment.

We strongly encourage users to set up a signature block in their AVSim user account, then you never have to worry to remember in the future!

Open a support ticket from the support portal. Support.precisionmanuals.com please.