Sign in to follow this  
forumtroll

PMDG, SimConnect, and everything else

I have to apologize for the somewhat misleading title, as my question is a bit compounded to be summarized with a few words.

So here's the thing. As I've tried several ACARS clients that are available, I've found no one that suits my needs. Most of these are centered around PAX operations, and I want to get going with cargo ops. So instead of trying to misconfiguring one ACARS client into pretending it does a half-hearted job at cargo flights, I've decided to bite the bullet and build one myself.

Now what I've figured out so far is how to connect to the sim and read events and all that jazz. What I haven't figured out is how read aircraft systems data that is PMDG specific. One use-case for insteance is the transport of temperature sensitive goods, and being able to read the cargohold temperature through simconnect. 

My question is this: Are there any APIs available to query the aircraft systems status and information for the 747-8f and B77F, and if yes, are there any documentation available? Any developer reply would be more than welcome.

Probably best asked in the PMDG support forum.

See if they have an SDK that provides that info.