Sign in to follow this  
jrs182

Account deleted

Hello there,

I have been an AVsim member for 3 or 4 years. I tried to logon last week to find my account has been deleted? (same user name).

Why has my account been deleted? I've had to create a new one just to try and get support as I was unable to contact anyone which is rediculous considering, the rules state that you shouldn't create more than one account.

I look forward to hearing back from you regarding this issue.

Joe

I see your previous account as jrs182p.  Nothing in it says account deleted.  I see your last post was last Wed.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

I'm sorry but I did not make that post, and my nickname was not jrs182p, it was the same as this one. Someone must of got into my account and changed the name?

This is not good.

I can see from previous posts on that account, that it was infact definitely my account. But I didn't change the name or make that post on Wednesday 

Edited by jrs182

Best bet would be for you to contact Admin directly using the "Contact Us"  down near the very bottom of this page.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

No problem.  jrs182p is a totally different account and person located here in the States.  Odd that his screen name is so close to yours.

Charlie Aron