Sign in to follow this  
Guest PK88NW

The Battle of the 20 US Majors

I want to find out what is your favorite US major airline.Format: The following airlines are paired together for the reason why underneath.Hawaiian vs. Aloha~The battle of the 2 major airlines that rule the island of HawaiiSong vs. Ted~The two top US low cost airline subsideries of United and Delta go head-to-head to find out who rules this categoryAmerican vs. United~The 2 airlines you think of when you think about the US majors battle it out for a fight of who you think of more.American West vs. Southwest~The two most popular independent low-cost carriers batttle it out to find out if the low cost is worth it.AirTran vs. Alaska~This was a oddball category.Northwest vs. Continental~The battle of the high-cost carriers.Delta vs. US Air~Money-hunngry airlines battle it outATA vs. Midwest~Another oddball categoryFrontier vs. Jetblue~The battle of the PTV's.Independence vs. Spirit~Another battle of the low-cost cariers.So who will win?Voting: ONE vote per category. Will narrow down to 10. Then we will narrow it down to 4 (5 plus airline that got least votes) I then will take it down to 2 and then a winner. Votes will be accepted through here or via e-mail. Voting for this round will end WEDNESDAY JULY 27, AT 8:00PM Eastern time.What will happen after this poll: I will do this for the 20 best European and Asian Airlines. E-mail me with your list of the best in these categories.Good Luck to all the airlines.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

As for my votes:Hawaiian vs. AlohaHawaiian- because to the fact that Aloha is bankrupt and Hawaiian uses more comfortable 767's for their mainland-island routesSong vs. TedSong- TED is just coach with TV's.American vs. UnitedUnited- their product seems betterAmerican West vs. SouthwestAmerican West- again better productAirTran vs. Alaskanot votingNorthwest vs. ContinentalNorthwest- aircraft are miraculous for their ageDelta vs. USAirDelta- great airlineATA vs. Midwestnot votingFrontier vs. JetBlueFrontier- love the tails+PTV'sIndependence vs. SpiritSpirit- Independence planes are cramped.Theres my $0.02.