Sign in to follow this  
UAL1063

RCB GH and PMDG 747-8

I have used the gauges for many years on all kinds of aircraft with no problems. Recently I purchased the PMDG 747-8 which has a built-in EFB. My problem was that the EFBs on the side panels where there but would not display anything - they were dark. Through a process of elimination I discovered that the RCB GH was somehow in conflict with the -8 EFB display. I removed RCB GH and everything works great in the -8. Any clues about this? I really would like to use the GH on this new aircraft.

Thanks,

Gus White

UAL1063

Let me guess...

RCB GH is yet another shader tweak that we need to put on our list of things to check that a user installed that will mess with the sim, and our aircraft?

Kyle Rodgers

Discovered that the problem is the window limit with the -8. Solution is to deactivate a couple of windows you do not normally use, like the ZOOM windows.

Gus White