Sign in to follow this  
timbradley

Panel Setup Hangs on 'Initializing' with P3D v4.4

Hi All

Recently downloaded VoxATC 7.42.  Long time user on FSX:SE, and now slowly making the shift to P3D v4.4.

Anyway, install and indexer run fine, but when I try to run the panel setup, the list of aircraft comes up, and whether I select one or many, once I click the 'Install' Button, the second small window comes up and hangs at 'Initializing, please wait'.  No sign of anything else, no slowing of PC and Task Manager shows 0% CPU, 22MB Memory and 0 disk usage.

I have tried:

- Running as Admin

- Disabling both Real time protection and controlled folder access in Windows Defender

- UAC is off.

Nothing seems to help.

Any thoughts greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

You might reboot and select an airplane you installed in the panel and see if voxatc shows up in the Vehicle/instrument panel in the menu at the top of P3dv4.

BTW..make sure you "run as administrator" in the compatibility box in the exe properties box.

Bestest,

BobM.

Bob M