Sign in to follow this  
baxterbj

Floating Building South of YPJT P3dv4.5

Posted (edited)

Hi Folks, 
I've tried to upload an image, but following the instructions and placing picture in Flickr, and then getting it from there to here just does not work for me. 
My dilemma is, I did the client and Content upgrade from P3dv4.4 to 4.5, and for some unknown reason, I have a floating building, off from the YPJT to the right of RWY 12 apex and in front of RWY 24R as you take off. 
The building is not part of ORBX YPJT, it sits floating about 3 metres off the ground, up to 500 metres away from YPJT. 
I have Ozx and ORBX Australia, I disable Pilots Ultimate Terrain, it still remains so its not that. 
I also use All Global ORBX and BlackMarble. 
I know a picture would spell a thousand words but I'm at a complete loss as to why it has appeared in 4.5 when it wasn't in 4.4, but its an age thing, I cant get my head around posting a picture? 
I know its a long shot, but does anyone have any ideas? Could it be something in OZx not compatible? I made no other changes to either scenery or placement order, simply client and content update? 

I disabled ORBX Global Vector not knowing if it would have any bearing, it didn't?

Offending building via google earth: 32-06`23.99"S 115-51`52.02"E 

Kind Regards 
Brian (BJ from OZ

Edited by baxterbj
added position

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!