Sign in to follow this  
themasterWookie

Aircraft stays off course (Even after using F1 Registry Repair)

Hello,

I've recently started experiencing a problem where the MD-11 stays offset from the NAV path to the right. I looked up the issue here and as per all the other suggestions ran Flight1's Registry Repair Tool, which should fix the issue. I flew a long haul from Frankfurt to Los Angeles - for the first 2 hours of the flight, the aircraft was perfectly on course. Through the polar and second half of the flight, though, it started to deviate off center to the right. Keep in mind, this was after I ran the Registry Repair Tool. Another thing I noticed is that it tended to first turn right despite a left turn on the NAV path and then correct itself - but it still ended up off center after these turns. One change I did make, however, was to replace the default FSX magdec.bgl with a new one suggested by Steve's DX10 Fixer after starting to use FSX in DX10 preview. I'm not sure if putting the original magdec.bgl would help, because all my other PMDG aircraft (747 v3, 777 and NGX) fly their LNAV paths perfectly. 

FSX SE, DX10 Preview Mode enabled 

Some other addons I run that might be relevant:

Active Sky 2016

Active Sky Cloud Art

ENVTEX

Edit: I downloaded the updated magdec file from aero.sors.fr, if anyone knows the exact one I'm talking about. 

Thank You!

Edited by themasterWookie

pmdg_trijet.jpg

Chirag Abichandani