Sign in to follow this  

Release date of FSX in conjunction with perspectives from Astrological timing

Quickly a short Thank you to all those that replied to my previous post

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

LOLWe have just have another candidate to the "weird post of the year" award.... I wonder what is the basis for this astronomical nonsense... When I was born, I was in no direct contact with the light of any of those stars (roof - walls etch) , and the gravitational effect of the physician that held me in his hands was a thousand times stronger that the graviational force of the stars in the sky that night......

Speaking of ASTRONOMICAL nonsense.....I remember someone once saying,"1MB of RAM ought to be enough for everyone"Now, this is astroLOGY, not astroNOMY, the difference is akin to taking your name "Gabriel" and making it "Gabriela", both use letters, but quite different.But nevertheless, glad to hear you had a good laugh over my "nonsense", instead of being offended :)

What do you see in the stars about the falure or sucess of FSX? By my putting falure before sucess, dose this make me a pessimist? Courious

Farmer, oh can't say about FSX's failure/success as I'd need all the information about its time of release, exact location and date.However another way of looking at things, is by viewing MS's track record, was there ever a FS version that was a total flop that threatened discontinuity? (An oversimpliefied theory I know, but still avails some truth)Also the industry has become subjected to input from users via feedback from the www which wasn't available before the onslaught of the 'www'. In this regard, companies are better able to bring products that better match the criteria of the market.No, of course not, being a pessimist is just another way of being a realist, with optimistic aspects exiled :)

jeez, wish I had your time :-)RegardsPhil