Sign in to follow this  
Fall_guy

Just an Idea for Cameras

Hi There,

Is it, or would it be possible for a Camera to Start at a specific point and then follow a specific path.  (If the camera has to be physically attached to an object, then could the object be transparent).

I'm thinking:

1)  For the camera to be able to follow inside the gate walk-way, acting as the eyes of the crew/pilot,  . . . . so they could give the illusion of walking down the walkway and entering the cockpit.

2)  Give the illusion of walking around the aircraft, doing the crews checks.

Only ideas to create a bit more realism into the sim,  Thought as you guys know a thing or two about cameras,  it may or may not be possible.

Thanks for your time.

John

Specs:  Intel i7700k, 32gb Ram, SSD, AORUS 1080ti Graphic card, running windows 10

I've thought about this before too, but mainly for just within the VC. The thought I had was to connect VC preset views via a defined path so that objects (e.g seat headrests) aren't encountered - resulting in a smooth flow as VC positions change from one preset to another, via defined points in space.

Dave

i7-8700k, Asus TUF Z-390 Plus Gaming, Corsair H45, GTX1060/6, 16GB.  SSDx2, HDDx1, Win10/64, P3D v4.5, lots of bolt-ons...