Sign in to follow this  
John_Cillis

Keeping the forum active, a great place to camp and relax

Propstrike Studio's free Machmell Fisheries scenery for Xplane11, along with the fine payware Icon A5 amphibian that can enjoy the great white north and the beautiful fjord like setting, and campfire smells I can just imagine for real life bush pilots.  I have only flown along this coast at 35,000 feet on my way to Japan, my parents had the pleasure of cruising it with Royal Caribbean, and took a heli glacier ride as well along the inside passage.  Their pics were beautiful, and if I were to take one cruise, it would be an Alaskan one, in the summer, so I could enjoy as much light as I can and also be near my Russian roots, since some of my family had such roots way way back.

I am a smidgen Russian but a mongrel really, mostly Latin and Scotch-Irish, with a hint of Lithuanian, like the captain of the Hunt for Red October, a movie I helped make in a very small way back in '89 when I just before I went to Paramount to see it staged on the invitation of one of its writer's Larry Ferguson.  The movie was as much about me, and my hopes for peace with Russia some day and China as well, and Larry put a message at the end of the movie, just for me, which is too long a story to tell.  My contribution to Hollywood, and to keeping Russia in the forefront of trade in our world.

John

WrLJPzC.png
QuSuHpC.png
5WsiBaf.png
hZPwoas.png
P3snC51.png
Y0hM32F.png
RzjRPGJ.png
l3YOvhI.png
T0bKdZS.png
QgK6E8m.png
eaLknbd.png