Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phanton 09

The Gauge Refresh Rates , ADF dip and NAVDATA...

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

....>I second that! In particular, increase gauge refresh rates and>smoothness as well. Some payware are much better in that>field, but IMHO things can be further improved.>>MarcoThank

>The aircraft add-ons that have glass cockpit usually have>better Gauge Refresh Rates (2D Panel). If you jump to de>Virtual Cockpit the things get really bad. The FPS still high>on my system but the gauges are never fluid , no matter what.>( AMD X2 4400 , A8N SLI , Nvidia 7800 GTX , 1 Gb RAM ,>etc...)>>Marco , I

Hi Rod,worth noting: the animation at the Reality XP web site is an animated GIF. Although this is one of the most practical format to showcase an animation on a website, it is not as fluid as a video, or the real deal for two reasons: images are sampled over time less often than 20fps (roughly 15 fps in this animation), and images color are averaged between frames (loosing some important "anti-aliasing" information that helps in fluid-motion perception).Project Magenta analogue gauges are also running out of FS panels, hence out of FS panels refresh rate, while Flight Line T are bound to the panel as gauges. Sure enough, as gauges, they certainly are one of the best in the market for FS panels.Now, take the Flight Line T technology, make it a standalone panel/application running in Windows, and I bet they will not only be as smooth if not smoother, but they also are Photo RealisticHope this helps!

>Hi Rod,>>worth noting: the animation at the Reality XP web site is an>animated GIF. Although this is one of the most practical>format to showcase an animation on a website, it is not as>fluid as a video, or the real deal for two reasons: images are>sampled over time less often than 20fps (roughly 15 fps in>this animation), and images color are averaged between frames>(loosing some important "anti-aliasing" information that helps>in fluid-motion perception).>>Project Magenta analogue gauges are also running out of FS>panels, hence out of FS panels refresh rate, while Flight Line>T are bound to the panel as gauges. Sure enough, as gauges,>they certainly are one of the best in the market for FS>panels.>>Now, take the Flight Line T technology, make it a standalone>panel/application running in Windows, and I bet they will not>only be as smooth if not smoother, but they also are Photo>Realistic>>Hope this helps!Thanks for your reply Jean-Luc!I got my opinion about Flight Line T gauges by testing it at my flight instructor