Sign in to follow this  
vp49p3

Invisible Carenado ATR 72-500

Downloaded this twice today and installed it as administrator twice into P3Dv4.4.  When I select the aircraft I get a message that says "This selection cannot be previewed."  Then when I load the aircraft, it does not show in any views, except for the FMC.  Probably this is because I didn't turn off my anti-virus or firewall when I downloaded and then installed it.  I'll try again without those on, but in the meantime, has anyone else experienced this phenomenon?

Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.

Well, I downloaded it again--this time with my firewall and anti-virus off, and off again when installing it.  Same result.  I wonder if it has anything to do with me running on Windows 7?

I installed the aircraft into both the default path (directly to P3D) and into the addons folder (like A2A does).  With the latter, the aircraft didn't even show up as an available aircraft.