Sign in to follow this  
mpo910

Whishes to P3D - Atmospheric behaviour and scenery creation...

A much better and realistc atmospheric behaviour would be one of my most wanted optimizations for P3D and I am hoping they are working on this.

Light behaviour, clouds, shadows, sky, sun, moon, star textures, rain, snow, fog.....Why I choose Atmosphere? Because that is the direct environment I am flying in. 

The second one I would like to see is realistic scenery like Microsoft/FlyInside approaching to. Scenery/Buildings has to be more realistic. When this comes in about 1 year I would not think about leaving P3D behind and try to jump over to Microsoft.  

I know a can use both parallel. But I am not sure if I would do that on longterm. Because keeping a sim "up to date" is work and work is time. I prefer using my time to fly and not to updating several plattforms. But that is a very personal view.

How do other users see that? What is important to you for P3D to take action on? 

If you had 3 whishes...

My where:

1. Much better Atmospheric behaviour like I mentioned before
  2. Updated Scenery/Buildings to realistic environment
  3. Updated Flight Dynamics - more comparable to X PLane 11

Just a simple sharing of interests....nothing big. I am curious about the reactions.  

Edited by mpo910

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

I justed added a poll too.....maybe the Admins can close this topic because it is kind of doulbe

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png