Sign in to follow this  
jordanal

How to turn off menu bar in full screen mode?

Guest AJ

As alwasy, I can bring it up with the Alt key, but pressing Alt a second time does not make it go away, as it does in FS2004. Anyone figured this one out yet?

Guest allcott

Yes, many. Press and hold the alt key until it goes away. Allcott

Guest slydon

Just pressing it quickly will not do it. Hold it for a second or two. It should dissapear.System-- Gateway FX400 Intel ® Pentium D CPU 2.80 GHZ 1512 ram 84% free spaceNvidea 6200 turbo cache 81.98 drivers Windows xp pro media center edition version2002 service pack 2

Guest AJ

Okay, thanks. I have a feeling that there are a lot of little subtleties like this that will have changed since the last version.

It is exactly these kinds of tips-and-tricks that causes me to paruse this forum over the years. I was just wondering the exact same thing the other day using the demo. I kept forgetting the issue between the 30 minute demo sessions but as soon as that bar came up, I kept telling myself "I need figure out how to make that go away..." Then I would forget the issue again by the time the demo ended.Please keep the tips-and-tricks coming... Especially you early retail owners...

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE