Sign in to follow this  
hewald

Problems with setting a certain frequency in VATSIM

Hi together,

i cant`t set my COM1 e.g to 124.600. My channel spacing provides only 25 KHz steps, always . *05, *30, *55 *80* and then again *05.
The channel spacing settings in the AUX-display at MFD has no other option than 25 KHz.

Thanks for your answer.

Regards Herbert

On 12/20/2019 at 10:10 AM, hewald said:

Hi together,

i cant`t set my COM1 e.g to 124.600. My channel spacing provides only 25 KHz steps, always . *05, *30, *55 *80* and then again *05.
The channel spacing settings in the AUX-display at MFD has no other option than 25 KHz.

Thanks for your answer.

Regards Herbert

I had the same problem with Vatsim and some ATC's. Once I forced my vpilot to the correct frequency.( .com1 FREQUENCY ) it allowed me to adjust down. Vatsim has since adjusted their ATCs. I also use AIviaSoft for my radio changes which allows me to go to *05.

Ron

talking about it, you can see traffic on your G1000 screen?
 because connected in vatsim they do not appear on the screen but if I see them in the simulator

On 5/16/2020 at 1:33 PM, esp247 said:

talking about it, you can see traffic on your G1000 screen?
 because connected in vatsim they do not appear on the screen but if I see them in the simulator

No, Vatsim traffic does not show up on the TCAS screen. Nor does the weather radar work once connected. I wish they did. I use a EFB that shows the traffic and the ASN weather radar guage.
Ron

what EFB? i know that the airbus have this but i never see on the phenom 300

thanks for the answer Ron.

espi247