Sign in to follow this  
flytriman

AT Simulations Broussard…What a Find

First – Full Disclosure:  I received AT Simulations Broussard from Andrey as a gift last week (it was Christmas, after all) after I helped him on a project and he saw I did not own it… very generous of him for sure.

Before he gave it to me, I was going to try it out since he has a 3 day free trial going.  I had been looking at it for a while but had done nothing since I already had a Beaver, which I liked.  Since the Broussard is known as a “French Beaver” I just figured what would be the point of a different looking Beaver.

Boy, was I wrong.  I’ve only got one flight on her but this is a great aircraft.  Lots of animations, great VC, model & sound and it is wonderful to fly.  I have Andrey’s An-2 and this is everything that the An-2 is…but with a completely different character.  Currently planning a tour of the Canadian Bush Country with her so I can use both the wheeled and float version.

I would highly recommend you give this a try…especially since you can fly it for 3 days free. http://www.atsimulations.com/broussard

Garry 

Garry Lundberg