Sign in to follow this  
jt_williams

Crossing the Red - #4

Crossing the Red - #4

The route resumes at Alice Springs (YBAS) and then proceeds to three rural dirt airstrips, Kings Canyon NT, and then Lake Amedeus before arriving at Ayers Rock (YARE).  From Uluru the route turns southeast to the Presbyterian mission at Ernabella, then continuing on Marla and Coober Pedy.
Documentation
The Crossing the Red Pt 2 flightplan and Pilots Guide Pt 2 found here.

Aircraft:  This section of the route features a number of dirt airstrips and the King Air or Pilatus PC-12 would be appropriate aircraft choices.   I will be flying the Flight 1 King Air in VH-FON livery painted Ron Attwood.  As always, you are free to fly what you like.

uJEMS4D.jpg

Particulars
•    Date and time: Feb 1, 2020  1900 UTC
•    Where: AVSIM RTWR Teamspeak - Casual Flights Channel
•    Teamspeak Server Address: ts.teamavsim.com
•    Cross-Platform Multiplayer: JoinFS. Latest version is here. (FSX, FSX-SE, and P3D)

If you want to help others enjoy the multiplayer experience, don't forget to enter your aircraft details on the multiplayer spreadsheet (linked here). Your courtesy will save others a lot of time and effort. Thanks!

• Upvote 2

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png