Sign in to follow this  
Jimmyg

Generic pop out glass panel for any aircraft

Hi all,

Have been recently looking to get me P3Dv4 set up properly sorted, and am not entirely educated/skilled on all the modification side of things when it comes to creating panels and pop outs and all those things.

I have just added the RXP GTN650 add on and a RealSimGear unit to use it, and am keen on hopefully a G500 display if/when someone comes out with it, however in the mean time i am looking to see if anyone is able to assist or point in the right direction of creating a instrument view window that has the standard flight instruments in say a G500 looking PFD set up, or similar Boeing style PFD that still interacts with the bugs/hsi/cdi side of things with the A/P and associated functions and what not as i find any of the standard views not really very friendly on a standard monitor, and i am not too keen on any of the cheaper offerings of peripherals available to create a stand alone set up just yet due to the issues ive had in the past with Logitech items and so on playing nice.

Would greatly appreciate if anyone could assist with this, i tend to use just the standard aircraft Bonanza or Mooney with G1000 etc. not too fussed, but would happily buy an add on aircraft that has something like this already beyond just normal cockpit view options rather than the specific gauges as a pop out view.

Thanks!