Sign in to follow this  
ShortFinal

Cloud9 Bergen unable to purchase

hello everyone. I have been searching for a way to purchase Cloud9 Bergen which was sold through FSDT, however, upon emailing them, I was dissappointed to find that they will not sell it. it's the only decent version of the Bergen scenery, and they wont let us buy it. Is there any way that we can still get this scenery? thanks. 

Spoiler

I hear you. This is the kind of crud that leads to piracy. Imagine Simulation is the same way. Simply make your legacy products "free" or offer at a "reduced price". Either way, you can still find those legacy items by means of the inappropriate way. Its there. Just Google. Which is how I came to know by Googling for several legacy airports which I wished to buy. Obviously I didn't take the bait from the other sites for legal reasons, and just as importantly, introduced viruses. But again, it makes absolutely no sense (to me) why these developers would eliminate, rather than offer at a reduced price. 

If someone has an explanation to this behavior I would love to hear.

Michael