Sign in to follow this  
jmrtlara

P3DAO How to use when doing a clean install of P3D?

Hello all. In anticipation of more hotfixes and future versions of P3D V5, I would like to ask some questions.

Since about 90% of addons are now implemented using the Addon.xml method, how does one go about re-activating all addon.xml after a clean install of P3D?

I recall an instance when I had to use the delete generated files command. I had to manually uninstall and reinstall everything for the files to be read again. Even though I think that was totally unnecessary since 90% of my addons then were installed using the xml method.

Just recently I discovered that ORBX Central has a one-click option "Sync Simulator" in order for the packages to be recognized by P3D again after a clean install which is great for future updates on P3D.

Thank you.

Edited by jmrtlara

Romano Lara
0yad8s-6.png