Sign in to follow this  
Chili

Importing Airport Taxiways and Gates

Hello just joined the forum. I found it while searching for help on errors I'm getting when importing taxiways and gates information in P2ATC from Xplane 11.41 . I know this has been addressed on this forum before and apologize for that, but I have followed exactly the manual and a post from Dave here, and still can not find the files. I did a bit of searching and moving the .dat and ini files under the C:\Users\chere\OneDrive\Desktop\X-Plane 11\Custom Scenery\;  and looked at the ini file and can not seem to figure this out. I'm new to the SIM world, so a  bit of learning curve, not on the flying but on the setup of these systems. I have been setting the Sim and all the software for about 4 weeks now and doing a bit of flying in between, but its frustrating some times.

So if anyone out there might be able to point me on the right direction I would greatly appreciated. I did install the payware plugin ExoAirports, so I know this moved a lot of files around, so I have a hunch this has something to do with it, or maybe not.

Thanks in advance,

Chili

Hello Folks, a few minutes after posting here, I was able to get the import to work, just moved the Expairport to the top of the ini file and it seemed to do the trick, anyhow, thanks if anyone was getting to reply.

Looking forward in learning from all you vets here:)