Sign in to follow this  
Ty_Crisos

Boeing 777 mcp combo 2 problems

So my mcp combo 2 just came in today and I set it up and everything and installed the Boeing 777 1.5 Linda module. I started my vrisim software, selected the pmdg 777x, loaded my pmdg 777-300er got linda up & running with the 1.5 Boeing 777 module but... the baro and minimums knobs were very difficult to use, it moves super slow and extremely inconsistently. On top of that every time I set a new binding it wouldn’t work and it would still use the original binding even though the it says my new binding is set. Can someone please help me 😞 I spent the entire day trying to figure out why this is happening but I couldn’t find any solution 

Im using the latest fsuipc and Linda versions and the latest pmdg 777 versions. I’m also on p3dv5 hf2 if that affects anything. 

The VRISIM software should only be used to install the USB-Serial FDTI drivers and to confirm what COMPORT the Combo 2 is attached. After that do not run vrisim.exe.

In LINDA MCP Combo Setup ensure the correct panel (MCP2 (Boeing)) and comport are selected and enabled. LINDA should the control the Combo 2.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

20 minutes ago, ScotFlieger said:

The VRISIM software should only be used to install the USB-Serial FDTI drivers and to confirm what COMPORT the Combo 2 is attached. After that do not run vrisim.exe.

In LINDA MCP Combo Setup ensure the correct panel (MCP2 (Boeing)) and comport are selected and enabled. LINDA should the control the Combo 2.

Ok I ran it without vrsim and ensured the correct panel and comport were selected. In Linda it says everything’s good (all green) however on the mcp panel it just says the mcp panel version and type and it says “Select Your Aircraft and FLY Now”. Nothing happens when I press any button or turn any knob and the msg on the mcp screen on the mcp doesn’t change or anything. 

That indicates that LINDA is not communicating with the panel. Have you a registered/paid version of FSUIPC?

Please follow the Fault Diagnosis Procedure (under LINDA Support) and email me the logs.

Edited by ScotFlieger

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

11 hours ago, ScotFlieger said:

That indicates that LINDA is not communicating with the panel. Have you a registered/paid version of FSUIPC?

Please follow the Fault Diagnosis Procedure (under LINDA Support) and email me the logs.

Yes I do, and I will check the procedure now