Sign in to follow this  
cashin

FSX:SE Multiplayer Hosting issue

Hello. Recently I tried to host a multiplayer session for my friends on FSX:SE. I found a great tutorial on how to set up a session. It worked great and seemed to run perfectly. That is until recently. Now whenever I host a session, after only a few minutes I get a message saying, "[hostaccountname] has left the game." Then a few moments later, everyone gets kicked out of the session, including the host account. The game doesn't crash. It just disconnects everyone.

I have tried everything to fix this issue. I have tried validating files, reinstall, default settings, config file changes, uiautomationcore.dll changes. I've open and closed ports. Disabled the firewall. Nothing seems to work. The thing I don't understand about this issue, is that everything was working just fine for awhile, but then it just stopped with no changes to my setup. Now it is completely bricked. Has anyone else run into an issue like this? I have scoured forums (some dating back to the Gamespy days) and can't seem to find a solution.

If you have had an issue like this, and found resolution, I would very much like to know what was done.