Sign in to follow this  
Grandpa11

No Connection to PMDG 737 FSX in WIN 7 possible

Hello,

I can´t VA ver. 2.28.1.21684 connect my ipads to the PMDG 737 FMC. I always receive an error message saying: "Message from Interface. The device cannot be used on current aircraft, please select the correct aircraft Profile on VA control Panel!". What did I wrong? Where can I find this "VA control Panel"? I definitly have the PMDG B737 selected. When I select B747, B777 or Airbus 320 it starts to connect, but after s fewe second it says:"Disconnectedt" Please help me. Thank you very much.

Regards Peter Timm

You have to run the VA Interface (which does sound like you have) it will be an icon in your system Tray -- You might need to "edit" the current assignment to make sure you point to the correct device type.

Example last night I had to change the VA interface from Default to PMDG 777 for my MCP to work -- right click in the tray on the VA Icon and open the control panel.  You will see the profile it has loaded -- Just edit that then it will unlock the drop down.  Now grab your correct type.

Les O'Reilly

Hi LesOReilly

thank you very much for answering me. But due to my very bad English I didn´t understand what you are meaning. I checked the IP. it was correct, In the Control Panel there are no entrys. I tried to

fill in, but the page "Devices" stays empty. And so I cant use this wonderful Software.Do you have another ntipp for me?.When I right click on the VA Icon nothing happens. The cotrol Panel i found in the WINDOWS Explorer under C:\Flight Simulator X\Programme (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator\VAInterface.

Best Regards Peter Timm

2 hours ago, Grandpa11 said:

Hi LesOReilly

thank you very much for answering me. But due to my very bad English I didn´t understand what you are meaning. I checked the IP. it was correct, In the Control Panel there are no entrys. I tried to

fill in, but the page "Devices" stays empty. And so I cant use this wonderful Software.Do you have another ntipp for me?.When I right click on the VA Icon nothing happens. The cotrol Panel i found in the WINDOWS Explorer under C:\Flight Simulator X\Programme (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator\VAInterface.

Best Regards Peter Timm

It may not matter for just the iPad CDUs...I don't use this product for that (I only bought their MCP and EFIS hardware products....) For the Software product I use one of the other Vendors that is very Active and constantly updating / Releasing new products.... They are here on AV Sim as well... (look for the Remote CDU Forum just a few below this one.....)

Now quick question --- is this the PMDG 737 or the New 737NGXu that was recently released?  If it is the NGXu then it may not be supported....again I am not sure as I don't use their iPad apps.

Second -- if it is the the original 737 then have you made sure that you added the config edit to the PMDG SDK config file?  By Default they do not send out the Data and you have to enable it.....

Les O'Reilly