Sign in to follow this  
starfan69

AITM2 aircraft question

I have searched forums all over the place and even tried to email Mr. Moliter himself (that email is no longer working) and can not find the answer to this question and it is preventing me from adding any AIA 727-200s.

Problem:

I had  AIA 727-200 on my computer and deleted it by accident so now it is not on my machine at all. However when I open AITM2 and go into the aircraft editor menu (F6) the 727-200 show to still be there. but when you double click the aircraft name it says "system can not find the path specified". i tried reinstalling AIA Boeing 727-200 and it does not help. the system will not recognize the new folder because in it's mind the old one is still there.

Quesion:

How do i get rid of the old path from AITM2 so it will recognize the new path?

i tried to add a screen shot to this post but it did not take.