Sign in to follow this  
bosflo

I found something for ai lovers but I need some help too

Not sure if this has been "discovered" yet but I found a way to fly a plane from gate to gate like the super traffic board did. I was so excited that I decided to share this. If you select a plane and pick a departure gate airport and an arrival gate airport the plane will fly automatically from point to point. You have to select all the options on the ai control and sit back and watch. It's not perfect but it's the best we have to work with. Seems like it lets the user plane function as an ai plane but I'm not an expert, just someone who misses super traffic board and real world liveries on accurate models.

Having said that, there are big problems that I need help with. The controls of the aircraft have to be set correctly otherwise the plane pitches up and down and turns erratically. I don't know what the right settings are for that so I need help. I would also like to position the plane in the center of the screen with a side view like we had with locked spot plane in P3D. I am having a hard time understanding the camera settings. I also wonder if you can save a flight with the view correct and that way every time you open the sim, the position would be the same.  would also like to reverse the axis on the mouse because it's backwards for me and it's so annoying going one way and the mouse goes the other.  Thanks guy for any help