Sign in to follow this  
AwesomeSauce

FS2020 bug with Navigation and Autopilot system?

Sorry but is not working. I just test this.
I change my system locale to English (United States).
Then i restart my PC.
Unfortunately the D0 bug is still there.

OK.
I find the solution for me...
There is no need to change my system locale language to English (United States).
I just uncheck the “Beta: Use Unicode UTF-8 for worldwide language support” option and now all the flight plans seems to be working properly.
Thank you!

• Upvote 2

@AwesomeSauce - Thanks so much for this... it's been driving me crazy!

I raised a ticket myself and even went as far as to completely uninstall and reinstall Flight Sim which didn't fix the issue and took another whole day to redownload it but your workaround gives me navigation just fine.

The game was just setting the destination as 0.000, 0.000 which is in the middle of the ocean and isn't an ideal place to land unless you're flying a duck.

Thanks again dude!

Oh no!

It's broken again. Changing my system locale worked for my first flight but now it's pointing back to 0.0000, 0.00000 yet again. The strange thing is this time is my autopilot knows where to go but my nav markers are always stuck pointing near Africa.

Does anybody here know of a good guide to set the destination marker from the cockpit? I've tried following a guide but it was too vague.

I'll keep experimenting to see if I can find any other ways around this but I'm really stuck so far.

Thanks.

Edited by LudenUK
spelling error

On 8/28/2020 at 10:55 AM, Elvensmith said:

Sadly at the moment I can't even get airborne as I have been stricken by the severe pull to the right when trying to take off, which no amount of wiggling the joystick in the sensitivity etc. menu seems to be fixing. (Have tested in FSX and XP11, working perfectly fine).

Try changing the flight model? Legacy and modern are way different. At least the pulling stopped for me on certain aircraft.