Sign in to follow this  
DavidM06Dubai

Ralism in planes models

Hi all

i  ve been playing FS 2020 since few days now: Downloaded the 1st day ! :)

i m a bit confused. i found that the realism is not so ...real. When I use rudder or elevator, the plane just become crazy. Of course I tried to adjust the sensitivity : same problem.

If i use rudder, the plan can litteraly change cap by 45° in less than one sec...so it is quite i;possible to play

Do you guys have the same problem ? did some one solve it ?

thanks

david

I have this too. I have been a flight simmer for years and have a CH Products yoke, calibrated in the Windows Control Panel all ok but flying is becoming nearly impossible. Last night I took a short hop from Birmingham to Kemble in the A320. Take off was ok, activated Autopilot which was all ok, then 5 miles out I disconnected the AP and started losing control. The aircraft started turning to the right so I applied a full left input but I was only managing a 20 degree turn for a good 20 seconds. Then, it snapped and banked hard left, I applied full right and tried to gain altitude but it was too late. Crash. I turned it off after that.

This is similar in the Cessna or the TBM. I keep scouring the forums but not many people report this issue. I have tweaked the yoke dead zone, sensitivity, and the game realism and even tried activating auto rudder but to no avail. 

What gets me is I have watched countless YouTube videos and the planes seem so stable with no real affect from turbulence. Mine, even with the weather set to clear skies is jumping around like you wouldn't believe.