Sign in to follow this  
atrdriver

New Low Level Turbulence making flight very difficult

Since the update, there seems to be (at least for me) a new low level turbulence that’s making flight below approx 2000ft AGL almost impossible.  I experience constantly rolling left and right up to 110 degrees.  I’ve checked all my controls for hardware issues, even trying two different sticks.  No problems with hardware.  I’ve checked all weather settings, trying custom and preset weather conditions.  Nothing seems to stop the problem.   The issue becomes less pronounced as I climb and mostly disappears above approx 2000ft AGL.  If you have a fix, I’d really appreciate it!

• Upvote 1

I just found in another thread that the issue may actually be in Flight Model selection.  I did lower crash detection to 2%.  Will check to see if that’s the problem.

2 hours ago, atrdriver said:

I just found in another thread that the issue may actually be in Flight Model selection.  I did lower crash detection to 2%.  Will check to see if that’s the problem.

you should run modern flight model, not legacy.

or maybe its the aircraft? edited?

you can have big turbulence by flying over mountains.

Edited by wim123