Sign in to follow this  
Guest SimFan71

Raise the seat in 2D view

Hi guys. Can someone tell me how to raise the seat in 2D view? With FS9 it was Shift+Enter.Stelios

Stelios Christofides

Guest allcott

Ctrl+Q, Ctrl+Shift+Q. It's in the assignments menu.Allcott

Guest SimFan71

Shift+Enter/Shift+Backspace still work to raise and lower the seat, but it seems to be quirky in 2D view - you have to press and hold them (seems to not go in the bigger increments it did in FS9), plus it seems to stop working at some point after loading a flight (I've never got it to work during landing for example). Thus I just set it and then saved my working flight, seems to remember it and comes back when I reload - pain yeah.Maybe someone knows some trick to make them start working again during flight (like the ol' quirk of having to use backspace to reset your spot view, and presto your +/- zoom controls work again!).

Guest SimFan71

Ah....there we go, I just tried CTRL+Q/CTRL+SHIFT+Q for myself, and that does indeed work just like the old SHIFT+ENTER/SHIFT+BACKSPACE did in FS9 --- cool :)Thanks for the info Allcott!