Sign in to follow this  
DMullert

Problem with FSX and AI traffic - need some Help!

Hello Gang!In an effort to get my AI Traffic up to snuff in FSX, I installed all the packages of WOAI into FSX. After going through some problems and common crashes with FSX, I decided to de-install the darn thing and re-install it again (good move so far). I backed up all of my WOAI BGL traffic files and after I carried out the new install, I moved those bgl files over to the Scenery/World/Scenery folder again. Now I get no traffic at all. If I move the traffic sliders I still get no AI traffic. Any clues what I may have botched here?Thanks in advance!Sincerely,Dennis D. Mullert

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Have you added a line in your fsx cfg to point to your new ai traffic folder? With my copy of Ultimate Traffic I added a new folder called AI Aircraft in my sim objects folder and put all my ai planes in there. Then I added the following line into my fsx.cfg, "SimObjectPaths.6=SimObjectsAI Aircraft" please note that the number 6 may be different in your case if you have already added any lines to that section of the cfg. It should simply be the next number in sequence. If you have already moved over your traffic BGL then you should be good to go.