Hello everybody,

LNM is one of the best softwares I have come across in the last few years. I am using it now regularly with MSFS 2020.

There are so many great features that it feels almost unpleasant to make wishes here. But the only thing I can think of getting better at the moment is the logbook.

I would love to see departure and arrival time, endurance of the flight and the flown (not planned!) distance at one glance. I see the data is all there in the single entries, but it's not to be seen in "Window | Search | Logbook".

Also, it would be awesome if there would be a summary of hours flown and takeoffs / landings and, as a bonus, a summary of VFR and IFR flights.

The data is all there, it would basically be just an upgrade to the interface I guess.

Is there any backup for my wishes?

Best regards

Dennis

While we are here at the Log Book I'll profit of your proposal to add another one.

I'm currently "flying" different "series" in the sim. The MSFS bush activities, my own world tour, OnAir business in NA etc etc.

To get a better overview about where I am in any of these, I'd like to be able to somehow classify or "tag" each entry and then filter by this classification / tag to get only those neatly listed.

Further addition would be to then be able to show all the selected entry (after filtering) on the map at the same time...

Edited by Marco Manieri
  • Like 1

Marco Manieri

Perugia - Italy

169055.png

On 9/24/2020 at 5:46 PM, Dennis Bork said:

I would love to see departure and arrival time, endurance of the flight and the flown (not planned!) distance at one glance. I see the data is all there in the single entries, but it's not to be seen in "Window | Search | Logbook".

Like this? But no search capability for the new fields and endurance is not saved. Do a reset view if the columns in the next version are missing or misplaced.

grafik.png

On 9/24/2020 at 6:37 PM, Marco Manieri said:

To get a better overview about where I am in any of these, I'd like to be able to somehow classify or "tag" each entry and then filter by this classification / tag to get only those neatly listed.

Use the remarks field for this. You can put big texts there and search for any word in it using stars: *WORD*.

Alex

• Like 1