Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tingoose

FSX selling out here!

Guest Tingoose

I was walking past our local software store today and noticed a queue outside. I was reminded of some of the discussions on this forum about sheep. This flock was very keen to get their new FSfiX! :-hah ;)

Okay.......funny pic :-hah However, I won't stand in long lines, as I feel I'm in a cattle line ready for slaughter.I'm not a team player, and can't stand employment signs, that say they're looking for team players.I own a company, but don't delegate well. I'm much too picky!I obviously don't fit the "sheep" mentality, but enjoy FSX...L.Adamson

LOL, then across the way there was the line (mad rush) at the internet cafe....Regards, MichaelKDFW

Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe nForce4 SLI-x16 / AMD

Best, Michael

KDFW

Guest Tingoose

Nice one Michael. I couldn't work out how to get the image to display but it would be nice to see them side by side. A picture tells a thousand words or in this case two pictures!!;-). I know exactly what you mean LAdamson about the 'team player' thing. I hate that phrase and will avoid it like the plague. Keep it real.