Sign in to follow this  
GVF

Bush Trip Restart

I got 'lost' in the first leg of the Balkans trip and can't figure out how to get back to the takeoff point.  I think I'm somewhere along the route of the second or third leg.

If you are on leg 1 you can restart the trip by deleting the BALKANS_SAVE folder from /localstate/MISSIONS/ACTIVITES . That should reset the trip. For me (bought from Microsoft store) that folder is C:\Users\yournamehere\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\MISSIONS\ACTIVITIES

You could also press the "Back on Track" button in the sim and it will tell you what heading to fly to get to the next way-point. You don't get the "award" at the end of the trip if you use that button, but that does not really mean that much.

I did that and I think I'm somewhere on the route beyond Leg 1.   Got lost and never got to the end of Leg 1.   There is nothing in the NAVLOG box, so I don't where I am.

Thanks for the tip. Found and deleted the Balkan_Save folder.  Solved the problem

Much easier than finding a folder to delete... just go to any Bush Trip in game, choose the leg from the list, and select "Restart from here".

Hi, I did  "Restart from here" but at the end of the restarted leg, I could not complete this leg again beca&use no complet screen. And so, I cannot continue to the not completed next one where I can only continue on the bugged leg which I cannot complete...

All bush trips are broken at the moment (SU6 further impacted completion). Vote up the threads on the official forums if you haven’t yet.