Sign in to follow this  
CajunLTE

Proper way to import flightplan into fs2020?

I want to first off say that I love this application after I finally resolved the issue with importing the new maps last week. I have been messing around with exporting and importing flight plans into and out of FS2020. I am running the latest navigraph in both LNM and FS2020 and loaded the scene library. What I am trying to understand is why when I export pln files to FS2020 the approaches don't seem to show what was loaded in LNM and when I got to add the approach in FS2020 the flightplan completely changes automatically. Any idea what I am doing wrong or the best practice I should be using when trying to pull in flight plans from LNM? 

Mark

Mark

Hi Mark,

I suppose you use the 2.6 beta.

you have to use the multiexport dialog to configure this. See below. Adapt path to the simulator and select the checkbox on the left. Hover the mouse over the path to get some hints in a tooltip.

Once configured you can simply click image.png on the toolbar and all selected plan formats are exported. Then load the plan in MSFS.

Keep in mind that the flight plan functionality is buggy in MSFS. Sometimes it does not load procedures. Sometimes it does not load anything at all. It never loads parking and you have to select the parking spot in MSFS from the drop down list. If you do this on the map it will delete the plan.

Alex

multiexport.jpg