Sign in to follow this  
manuelegonzalez

Saab 340 Repaints

Hello everyone, hope you are all having a great day.  Just purchased the Carenado S340 and wanted to know if any one has or know where to get these repaints for P3D:

IBC Airways (United States)

Cayman Airways (Cayman Islands)

One Caribbean (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines)

Air Leap (Norway)

Pel-Air (Australia)

Western Air (The Bahamas)

I did searched the web but all the repaints i found were for X-Plane.  Thank you in advance and have a blessed rest of your day.

Hi,

I fully realise that this is an old topic thread, but I wanted to say that as long as you get permission from the authors, you can easily convert and rename the PNG files in XP to DDS types under FSX/P3D.

You will of course need to write the cfg portion of the livery, but that’s easy enough.

I have created several Carenado liveries (for all platforms), and I hereby give you (the OP) permission to convert mine for personal use (search for username “Fab10”).

I no longer have P3D running, or the space for it, and possibly even lacking any inclination to rework anything to do with Carenado.

Good luck!

Fabio

Mr Fabio Lagattolla

"It's better to be on the ground wishing you were flying, than flying but wishing you were on the ground!"