Sign in to follow this  
philcart

Little Navmap Landing data

Hi

Just did my first couple of flights using Little Navmap and have to say I'm sold (even thought it's free, donation incoming 😉 )

In the past I've been using SimToolkitPro. One feature that I liked were the landing reports. These "reports" showed things like pitch, roll, speed and touchdown point in relation to the runway threshold.

Is the anything along the same lines in Little Navmap? I couldn't see from a bit of hunting through the help pages, but I could quite easily have missed it if it's there.

Cheers

Phil

• Upvote 1

Hi Phil,

there is no landing report in LNM.

The data transfer rate would be too slow for this. I might add it in a future version to the logbook function but don't ask when, sorry.

Alex

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the response Alex.

Just to be clear, if you were to implement it at a later stage, my expectation is that this would only be available post-flight, not a live feed during landing.

Cheers

Phil

I'd vote for this, it is the one thing holding this app back from perfection. Honestly, this program is an amazing gift you have given us. Thanks so much.

I decided that the landing rate analysis is out of scope for LNM. There are other tools for this.

Adding tons of new features also offered by other programs can make it unmaintainable over time. It's not 50 developers team here (rather one).

Alex

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1