Sign in to follow this  
Robert J Hopkins

Is Local Time ETA available during the flight?

Is there somewhere in LNM that it shows us what my local times ETA is currently?

The final destination time using my computers local time and a flight plans estimated time is what I am after.

That way I can set the AP and go do some chores if I know that I can leave the flight deck unattended. Then come back to the flight 20 minutes prior to landing. An MSFS, non-live users session, of course!  :)

7 minutes ago, Robert J Hopkins said:

Is there somewhere in LNM that it shows us what my local times ETA is currently?

No. Use the time to destination to calculate it.

Alex

I keep this in mind since I also get requests for local sim time quite often.I have to add a timezone database to LNM for this.

I already have an issue for version 2.8 which is the next release after the 2.6 series https://github.com/albar965/littlenavmap/issues/318

But don't ask when, sorry. I'm concentrating on bug fixes and the manual for 2.6 now.

Alex

No worries, Alex. Keep up the great work!

I figured out a way of doing it for myself. The TBM 930 does show the ETA/UTC Military time. Using that time, I created a little program for myself that shows my Local Military time and also the UTC Military time. This way I am not having to convert the two times in my head.

I am also going to modify this simple program to allow me to change my program's time, based upon if I have adjusted the sims time in MSFS that I have modified the flight session for. It is sometimes more fun to fly during the day than at night around the world.

Thanks again, Mate!