Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbolt44

How to delete old Joystick settings from Options Controller

When I open my P3Dv4.5 Options – Key Assignments page, my Controller Name lists four Controllers as follows:

Mouse Yoke, Mouse Look, Logitech Joystick and T.16000M

The Number window lists these as:

0-Mouse Yoke, 1-Mouse Look, 0-T.16000M, 1-Logitech G13 Joystick.

I fly six different aircraft in rotation for IFR cross countries. Every flight opens with the G-13  settings, which are actually the old Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick settings. I have to open the Options key assignments page, where it reflects the G-13 as the controller and click on the T.16000M controller – then I’m good to go.

Before I installed the Thrustmaster Joystick , the T.16000M, I flew with the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick. That’s gone now. I have not a clue how the Logitech 13 Joystick got into this. The G-13 is not a joystick – it is a Gaming Pad. It gives me 22 more key assignments . It has no settings in the P3D Controller settings. You merely use the same assignment keys into the G-13 gaming pad and it stands alone.

So, I’ve been living with this for sometime now. Everything else is in such good shape I am finally getting to this problem. I don’t know where the Mouse Yoke and Look came from, but they seem not to make any appearance anywhere. Seems like if I could delete the G-13, it would solve my problem. Any suggestions as to straighten this out will be appreciated. By-the-way, my Flight Mode setting is Normal.

Mike Nicholson, Jetline Systems PC, 4.20 Intel 4 Core i7-7700k CDU, Nividia GTX 1060 6GB card, 32722 mbs memory, Windows 10- 64bit, Prepar3D v4.5 Pro