Sign in to follow this  
Guest smileymiley

Barking Cameras - A Dog of a Wife

Miles Harrison where ever you may be at this time of night in Sydney (1:40 A.M. to be specific).... Your wife's voice on your camera that you INSIST is a dog barking, is only a reflection of your relationship and the sad state that you have stooped to. Miles, friend, I have to tell you, that was not a bark. GET OVER IT!!!! It was an owl passing gas in the wilderness! Accept it. Your wife is NOT a dog, despite how many times you photograph empty tables, ceilings, or Victoria trying to prove otherwise. The Aussies are going to run you out of town on a rail son... trust me!!!! :-lolAnd the photos tomorrow to prove it. Right here. Stay tuned!!!

Guest smileymiley

Tom,Remember that song 'Mad Dogs and Englishmen go out in the midday sun'Well you will be pleased that I made it home safely to my beautiful wife who I love dearly to put the record straight. The camera was taken to the vet yesterday who confirmed that it was infact a German Shepard on helium and not an owl.Anyway Tom, great night and very sore head in the morning.Thanks for being an excellent host to both Steve and I and hope you have a great show this week.Kind RegardsMiles Harrison