Sign in to follow this  
Avwriter

Stuck altitude window Fly by Wire A320 mod

I have really been enjoying this mod, but I am having an intermittent problem that is driving me nuts.  I do not know if this is a problem with the mod, or if it is a peculiarity of the Airbus that I just don't how to handle.  Sometimes, after loading the plane at the gate, and bringing up the power, the altitude selector window is stuck on 00100, and I cannot change it.  I have tried pulling the knob to engage selected mode, but it has no effect.  If I continue with preflight, the problem continues, and I usually just end up having to shut down the whole sim without flying.  At other times, the plane loads up without this problem, and I can input altitudes at will, and continue with my flight.  Please help me figure this out.  I am using flightplans created in Simbrief and am running FS2Crew Pushback Express.  Has anyone else had this issue?

Andrew Jones

In case someone else experiences this problem.  Reinstalling the mod seems to fix it, but it looks like I will have to reinstall it before every flight to prevent it.

Andrew

Andrew Jones