Sign in to follow this  

What a great program. But I have a couple of questions. Is there a way to use an Android tablet for remote display of LNM? Also is there a way to quickly centre my aircraft position on the map if I'm starting a flight in another part of the world? Currently I go through a laborious procedure of repeatedly zooming in and readjusting till I can see my position at the airport.

Thanks

• Like 1

You can use the web server to show at least the map and some other basic information on the tablet: https://www.littlenavmap.org/manuals/littlenavmap/release/2.6/en/WEBSERVER.html

Aircraft is centered per default on user aircraft and next flight plan position and allows a user to move around the map until it jumps back. This might look confusing the first time. There are a few options to change this behavior which is explained here: https://www.littlenavmap.org/manuals/littlenavmap/release/2.6/en/OPTIONS.html#simulator-aircraft

To jump to your aircraft simply click the blue "Map" link in the progress or aircraft tab. But LNM might change the view again if you still have an old far away plan loaded.Disable centering in menu View -> Center Aircraft.
You can also double click on the departure airport in the flight plan to go there.

Alex