Sign in to follow this  
Stefan Schaefer

B314 - The Clipper / Publicly Released

Calling all Vintage Aircraft Aviators!

Today marks a major milestone for PILOT'S and the B314 Development Team!

I'm extremely proud to announce the public release of our newest aircraft for Prepar3D v4 and v5, the quintessential flying boat, our Boeing B314 - The Clipper.

I would like to thank all of you that have been eagerly awaiting the B314 for so very long for your unfaltering patience. To all of our loyal customers that took advantage of our internal release offer, thank you kindly for your invaluable feedback in these past weeks. The complexity of simulating the various B314 stations and making them manageable by one virtual pilot was no easy task. I think we have managed to find a great balance between simulation and workload, especially when it comes to accomplishing a complex exercise like starting the engines, which in the real B314 required at least three aviators working in close synchronicity.

Please continue to keep your feedback flowing! We are also currently evaluating whether there is sufficient demand for having a B314 paint-kit made available, please let us know if this is of any interest to you.

Keep flying and stay healthy in these very difficult times.

Wishing you a great B314 experience,

Stefan Schaefer

Stefan Schaefer
PILOT'S GesmbH
CEO
http://www.pilots.shop
pilots_logo.gif