Sign in to follow this  
kunzel4

Where is the FSX.CFG ?

Gentlemen ,I could not find the FSX.CFG , I follow the path shown here in forum and I found FSX.DAT , not FSX.CFG .Any idea on what is happening ?Thanks and rgdsAlberto Kunzel

Hi kunzel4,This is where you should be able to find it.C:Documents and Settingsyour computer nameApplication DataMicrosoftFSXHope this helps,George

>Hi kunzel4,>>This is where you should be able to find it.>>C:Documents and Settingsyour computer nameApplication>DataMicrosoftFSX>>Hope this helps,>>GeorgeHi George ,That is the path I got the FSX.DAT , FSX.cfg is not there .I checked all boxes to have no hidden files and FSX.cfg did not appear . I did also a search with FSX.cfg and no FSX.cfg was found.I will continue trying or will reinstall the FSX.RgdsAlberto Kunzel

Guest allcott

You have to run FSX first to create the FSX.cfg.Allcott

>You have to run FSX first to create the FSX.cfg.>>AllcottHi Allcott ,I already did some flies with FSX . ???????????????????????RegardsAlberto Kunzel