Hello,

I am discovering Little Nav out of curiosity, still not being absolutely knowledgeable about mfs X (Rod's lessons drive me nuts). I thought I would make a search on "altitude", but so far could not see the search window relating to this forum. My question is basic :

I am trying to do flight plans with LNM, and it's not going bad -due to the huge work offered behind; Thank you so much.

LNM flightplan is offering another altitude in the altitude profile than MFS X flightplan in its nav log : I suppose LNM info's are better than MFSX altitudes and I just have to not apply the altitude recommanded by  MfsX. Or maybe I could use the little message box under the  the window MfsX flight-planner  > edit window and fill it up with the altitude calculated by LNM (but it seems a lot of work (!)?

Thank you.

LNM stores the altitudes as seen in the profile into the flight plan file but MSFS ignores these completely (as it ignores departure parking). I have no idea what they are doing there.

I'd ignore the MSFS plan and just fly. Once the plan is in the Garmin you can use NAV mode with the autopilot and the aircraft will follow the route. No idea if the Garmins in MSFS have a working VNAV which allows you to follow a descent path. Didn't try it.

Keep LNM on a second monitor or computer for flight following.

Alex

HI Alex,

I came to this conclusion but, I wanted in fact to be sure how LNM relies to Mfs(X).The answer being not in every aspect. FIne. 

I am enjoying a lot your work.  I am learning little by little and it's a nice way to spend my time.

Thanks again.

Etienne