When I was installing Xpconnect I messed up and when I opened xpl file I opened it with Acrobat Reader. Now Windows 10 will not allow me to change it, I have tried everything but now I can't use Xpconnect at all. Can someone help me with this ?

Thanks so much,

The Killer

Hi Alex,

That did not work, Acrobat Reader can not open the .xpl file. When my Windows 10 must be trying to open the Xpconnect the wrong way, I have downloaded the app 3 or 4 times but my system is handling it wrong.

Thanks for anything you can do to help me out,

The Killer

1 hour ago, rgriffi163 said:

That did not work, Acrobat Reader can not open the .xpl file.

Why do you try to open the file at all? Did you right click on a PDF and select "open with" and the the reader? This will take the assignment away from the xpl file.

Again: You can also leave it as it is. Xpconnect will still load not matter what program is assigned to it.

Alex

Hi Alex,

This is over my head and the plugin does not show in x-plane. I have heard a lot about Little Navmap and hoped to give it a try. I am 74 years old and get anywhere with it. I am deleting it off of both computers, I'm Done.

Thanks,

Ralph