Sign in to follow this  
Golfox2

Can't see aerodromes and other players

Hi,

Even when icons are activated and LNM connected to MSFS 2020, I can't see the icons for the aerodromes and airports on the map. 

Also, I can't see other people's aircraft.

How can I solve that please ?

I'm on windows 10, last 2.6.7 version of LNM, last update of MSFS20, the rest of the toggles like airspaces are working

lnmp10.jpg

Cheers

Sorry can't edit, but actually i had to go to scene library and re-load the MSFS2020 libraries, so it's all good for the aerodromes icons. I still can't see the online multiplayer people tho.

LNM cannot deal with the raw scenery data. Therefore, it has to read all into an internal format (Sqlite database). You might want to read the scenery library again after updating MSFS or installing airport add-ons.

The missing multiplayer aircraft is a known issue. MSFS does not deliver these through SimConnect.

Alex